Our Affiliate Programme
At Charles Tyrwhitt (pronounced "Tirrit") we endeavour to produce the finest shirts and menswear, with timeless style and no compromise on quality.
Producing the best men’s dress shirts is our mission. Over the years we have developed our range to include everything from formal shirts to separates, suits and shoes, in addition to a casual collection, knitwear and accessories. Our women’s collection is built on the same foundations as our men’s – flawless design, quality and fit, at remarkable value.
Our Flagship Store is situated on Jermyn Street in London – renowned for Proper British shirt-making, exceptional craftsmanship and timeless style. Our retail presence reaches across the UK and the US. Although we currently have no stores in Australia, we have a dedicated Australian website and our online and offline marketing investment is significant.
Here are some of the reasons our customers love us:
- Our timeless British style and exceptional quality and value
- We use the finest fabrics and materials, with great attention to detail in the cutting, stitching and finishing of each garment.
- It is easy to order through our website, and by phone - we’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and you will always receive impeccable service from our award-winning UK-based customer services centre.
- Our generous guarantee (no questions asked, as well as free returns on every order)
- And here are some of the reasons you’re going to love working with us:
- 12% commission for new customer orders, 6% for existing customer orders
- 6% commission for new customer orders via a voucher code website, and 3% for existing customer orders
- 10% flat rate commission for cashback and loyalty partners
- Selection of seasonal banners
- Year round offers including sales and site-wide discounts
- Exclusive promotions for individual partners
- Dedicated affiliate manager to help with any requests or requirements
- Open to new ideas and opportunities
- Flexible budget depending on the opportunity
To sign up for our programme, please click here
If you would like to get in touch to discuss a partnership before joining, please contact us via email.
I much look forward to working together.